Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Noah's new little friends!!

Noah really enjoyed watching football with the boys :)














he is so excited about his two new little friends! his first boy cousins! Charlie and Miller !














loving playing in the "mountains" with Uncle Clay's wheelbarrow!


















and learned how to say "its a girl!!" to tell the fam about our new little addition!














here's a pic of little Eden Grace at 20 weeks :)














We can't believe God has chosen to bless us with another precious little one!! and we are so completely thrilled!!!


9 comments:

Erica said...

And YOU are so stinkin cute! I miss you friend. I miss Noah. Oh and Chris too. Love you all! Praying for baby Eden and her mama!!

Matt and Brooke said...

Congratulations! I love the name!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Amy, Chris, and big brother Noah!!! How exciting!!!!! I can't believe you're 20 weeks!!! I wish I looked like that 9 weeks ago!!! :)

Rebekah said...

Wow, God is so good! So excited for your growing family...and it's a girl!!!

Taylor and Turner Slade said...

Congrats!! Noah is precious. : ) Miss seeing you around Roper!

Rachel said...

Yea fun fun!! Congrats and can't wait to meet little Eden!! You look adorable!! Kiss Noah for the Walsers!!

Nicole said...

YAY!! What wonderful news! Congrats, Amy, Chris, and Noah! :) You look fabulous and I know Eden Grace will be absolutely gorgeous. So excited for your sweet little family!

Melissa said...

I am so late reading this! CONGRATS!!! God is so good. Miss you guys and can't wait to see sweet Eden!

Anne said...

I don't know how I missed this, but congratulations!!! What a precious big brother Noah will be!