Friday, May 14, 2010

Noah and the beach!

De-dah, Noah, and the feather :)













Noah's favorite shovel!













Mmwaa! the loves of my life!



















De-dah and Nana come to visit!



















Watching the sun set over the beach














Noah attempting to kill dinner with his stick














Dad is a bit more excited about sushi than Noah














Sea cucumbers, however, are much more exciting :)













Learning how to swim at the pool



















Mexican night



















Matching camos... how precious! I'm not sure who is cuter!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love these pictures!!! So much fun!!! You better keep the blog updated when you move away from me! What are you doing this weekend?!

Hannah said...

So CUTE!!!!!!

milton said...

Wow...I can't wait for my Bud to get to town...then I am going to be in all the pictures!!!